What does OdorBOT stand for?
OdorBOT is a virtual chatting solution made for collecting Citizens’ reports of odor nuisances that cause olfactory harassments over the time. An operating software with whom anyone can chat on Telegram™: instant messaging app spread worldwide (+200 Mio active users per month) available on Google Play, App Store, Windows Store and any browser. OdorBOT is provided with its dedicated PC and it requires only power supply and internet connection to operate. All the data are acquired and stored on the PC. Data can be displayed on a map for later analysis of the perceived annoyances by Citizens.
Two user access mode are available: the identification code and the nickname for anonymous reporting.
Users with an identification code may have roles and will participate in the calculation of the reporting threshold for the start of sampling.
it’s possible to assign roles and relevance of alerts for each user. Reports of users with nicknames will be used for statistical purposes.
OdorBOT is also able to start the on- demand sampling in the event of exceeding a threshold value set by the operator.
Why should I use OdorBOT?
- Easy to use.
- Anonymous or Registered users.
- Display of reports on a map.
- Option for the OdorPrep activation.
- Easy to use
- Privacy issue managed by Telegram
- How to start chatting via OdorBOT
- How to send a report via OdorBOT
- People may have different roles!
Telegram™ is available on:
- Google Play
- App Store
- Windows Store
OdorBOT is a mini-PC. It needs:
- Power supply
- Internet connection
- Compliance with GDPR 2018
- Responsible of all personal data
- Overview of reports
- Stores data without any User ID info
- Daily files generated in .csv extension
- Download Telegram app. from the store
- Find the BOT on Telegram
- Registration and /Start to chat
- Click on «Report»
- Intensity of odor
- Send the position
- End options
- Odor event is over
- Add notes
- Each user has his own code and weight inside the OdorPrep campaign.
- On-demand sampling can start if threshold limit is reached or exceeded.
- Reports are anonymous
- Statistical purposes